watch the short movie clip of our BIKE TECH TALK presentation allowing you to ride more like a girl
A few simple tips to remember when changing a flat bike tire….
- Have the right tools (spare tube, pump and tire levers)
- It takes a little elbow grease and a tire lever or two to get the tire off the rim (*only take one side of the tire off of the wheel. Makes getting the tube out and back in easier.)
- Find the culprit of the flat so you don’t get another flat-check the tube, rim and tire for glass, burs….)
- Secure your wheel properly before take off
Also make sure you are styling on the road or trail in a fun GIRLS KICK ASS DIVAS jersey and a good pair of bike shorts that cush the tush. The bike skirts are really cute too. Now get out there and RIDE LIKE A GIRL
Check out what GIRL BIKE LOVE is up to!
- CUTE DIVA JERSEYS that say GIRLS KICK ASS
women’s bike jerseys that say it all