I’ve often asked myself, what qualities do women look for in their cycling clothing? After pondering this for many hours,  I decided that women want high-performance cycling clothes that give them the freedom to bend and twist with ease while riding but that are also stylish and cute. But where could women find cycling clothes that have all three of these qualities: high-performance, comfortable, and cute?? Well ladies, I have finally found the answer!

And the answer lies within Terry Bicycle’s women’s cycling clothes collection. Whether you are training for a century ride or merely enjoy getting your heart racing with a ride around the neighborhood, Terry Bicycles provides its wearers with the high-performance and comfort fit that women look for in their cycling clothes, and not to mention these products are totally cute!

For extra cuteness, match the Terry Mandarin Sleeveless with the Terry Flare Skort. The Terry Flare Skort features hip pockets for all of your essentials and a wide pull on waistband designed to fit a variety of body types.

For extra comfort, try the Terry Breakaway Mesh Top, fashioned with a 10” front zip and built with a relaxed fit, this cycling jersey provides its wearers with the perfect amount of ventilation and comfort. Pair the Terry Breakaway Mesh Top with the mid-rise, 6 panel Terry Breakaway Short and you won’t be disappointed.

Comments

comments