Written by Outdoor Divas
Don’t read this post if you LOVE everything about your skis & boots!
BUT if last season…
- your feet hurt or felt numb
- your heels lift in your boots
- your toes were always cold
- your left turns were better than your right (or the other way around)
- you felt out of control whenver you went “fast”
- or you just heard someone say, “stop bending at the waist” or “bend your knees” one TOO many times
….we’ll let you in on a little secret. It’s not YOU; it’s your EQUIPMENT. Small modifications to a woman’s equipment can have dramatic effects on their comfort, control and confidence on the hill.
Who: Industry Expert & Biostance Founder, Chris Korich
What: Free Equipment checkup assessments :: If you were unhappy with your gear last year, it’s probably not you– it’s the GEAR!
When: December 14th- 16th
Where: Outdoor Divas Store in Cherry Creek North
The Fine Print: Industry expert and Biostance Founder, Chris Korich, will be working with outdoorDIVAS staff in our Denver store December 14th through 16th, offering FREE equipment check up assessments. Don’t miss the opportunity to work with one of the top equipment experts in the nation.
To set up a personal consultation, please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at 303.320.3482 for more information!